At 9 miles , this is the longest fifteen inch gauge line in Norfolk , running between Aylsham and Wroxham.
No 1 "Wroxham Broad" 264t built by 'Guest Engineering & Maintenance (Ltd)' in 1964 as a steam outline 262t , rebuilt 1982 by Winson .
No3 "2nd Air Division USAAF" 4w-4w dh built by John Edwards of Great Yarmouth. in 1988
No 4 Originally built by Hunslet as a two foot gauge, four wheel industrial locomotive works no 4556 of 1954. Partially rebuilt and re-gauged, by the apprentices at Eagit Ltd in 1994, fitted with a Peugeot diesel engine and hydraulic drive.
No 5 Lister Diesel mechanical. originally two foot gauge 51989 built 1960 .
No.6 "Blickling Hall". 262 tender loco built by Winson Engineering 1994. [ dismantled for 10 year overhaul at the time of the visit ]
No.7 "Spitfire" 262 tender loco built by Winson Engineering 1994.
No 8 "John Of Gaunt" 262t built at the workshops at Aylsham station in 1996/7 from components originally manufactured and supplied by Winson Engineering.
No. 9 "Mark Timothy" 264t .originally designed and built in 1999 by Winson Engineering as an oil fired loco with a 'County Donegal' outline design of 2-6-4 tank engine. Alan Keef Limited rebuilt the locomotive c2003 and it is now based on a 'Leek & Manifold' 2-6-4 tank engine .